This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
In each C3i Issue, you will find articles, scenarios and contents for the GMT games.
In this issue, one full game with die cut counters included !
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,10 €.
Behind the Scenes Report on the Game Design Process Designers & Developers – Relationships in Motion by Patrick Ruestchmann
Twilight Struggle – Designers Notes – 2012 All Time Best Seller by Ananda Gupta and Jason Matthews
1914 TitE – Tannenberg Campaign – C3i Variant by Michael Resch
C3i Magazine Nr26 – Countersheet Index by Mark Simonitch
1914 – A Post-war Solution for Austria-Hungary’s Mobilization by Michael Resch
1914 TitE – Dragoni’s Plan for Austria-Hungary – C3i Variant by Michael Resch
Labyrinth – The Game in Action by Joel Toppen
Clio’s Corner, Nr3 Who’s On First? Initiative in Game Design by Mark Herman
Space Empires – Optional Rules by Peter Lazzaro
Interview – John H. Butterfield – CSR Hall of Fame Award by Sam Sheikh
Commands & Colors Ancients – The Battle of Argentoratum, 357 AD – New Scenario by Kevin Duke
For the People – Defending the Union by Mark Herman and Herr Dr.
For the People – Designer’s Perspective on Raids by Mark Herman
For the People – My Union Strategy Tips by James Pei
1805: Sea of Glory – A Change of Plans – Scenario & Variant Rules by Alan E. Richbourg
The Great Battles of Magna Graecia Module – Three New SPQR Scenarios by Daniel A. Fournie
Red Winter – More Optional Rules by Mark Mokszycki
C3i Player – Gamer Profile of Mark Barker by Sam Sheikh COINing a Game Series: An Introduction to Andean Abyss by Steve Carey
The COIN Series – Looking Ahead by Volko Ruhnke
Andean Abyss Quick-Play Scenario by Volko Ruhnke
Andean Abyss Non-Player Rally Variant by Volko Ruhnke
Andean Abyss Solitaire Variants by Joel Toppen
C3i Player – Gamer Profile of Leland Myrick by Sam Sheikh
C3i Player Postscript – From Writer to Playtester by Jeremy Antley
Inserts – C3i Magazine, Nr26
• Countersheet, C3i Magazine Nr26 – 280 full color counters (1/2 inch size, die-cut counters)
• No Retreat! – C3i Solitaire Expansion Kit – Cards, Rules and Player Aid by Carl Paradis
• 1914 Twilight in the East – 1 Card – C3i Variants – Tannenberg Campaign & Dragoni’s Plan by Michael Resch
• Commands & Colors Ancients – 1 Set-up Card – 2 New Battles: Argentoratum & Paraitacene by Kevin Duke
• Combat Commander – 1 Card – 2 New Scenarios: Nr115 & Nr116 by Pascal Toupy
• Combat Commander – 1 Card – Scenario Map of European Theater & Terrain Chart by Bryan Collars & Tim McCarron
• Andean Abyss – 1 Card – Non-Player Rally Variant by Volko Ruhnke & Mark Simonitch
• Red Winter – 1 Card – Ice Ball Variant by Mark Mokszycki
• Space Empires – 1 Card – New Redesigned C3i Log Sheet by Peter Lazzaro
• SPQR – 1 Card – Revised C3i Nr25 – A Lightning Across Iberia Scenarios by Carlos Gomez Ibañez
• SPQR – 1 Card – Great Battles of Magna Graecia Scenarios by Dan Fournie
• Objective: Kiev Bonus Game – 1 color Mapsheet, Counters, Player Aid & Rulesbook by Mark Simonitch
October 1917 : The Austro-German Attack at Caporetto. lid damaged.
Khartoum: Sudan, 1883 to 1885 is a 2 player wargame using the Hand of...
Heroes of Telemark: Commando Raids in Norway, 1942-43 is a solitaire...
In each C3i Issue, you will find...