Ce produit n'est plus en stock
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
All is lost save Honour simule les campagnes des guerres d'italie de 1494 à 1530 ayant principalement opposé les Habsbourgs aux Valois. Ce premier volume est consacré aux campagnes entre Agnadello (1509) et Pavie (1525)
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez gagner jusqu'à 26 points de fidélité. Votre panier totalisera 26 points de fidélité pouvant être transformé(s) en un bon de réduction de 2,60 €.
descriptif éditeur :
We had to make a selection of all those campaigns fought in Italy during the Italian Wars. The five campaigns we have included are:
- Agnadello 1509, Venice defends its Republic against her foes.
- Novara 1513, the Swiss against the French army. The last triumph of the Swiss.
- Marignano 1515, Franois I grabs the Duchy of Milan from the Swiss
- Bicocca 1522, the French lose the Duchy of Milan
- Pavia 1525, Franois I loses the largest battle and Milan to the Empire
This is the time of charges of cavalrymen with the finest gliding armours; of the first use of effective firearms and artillery; sieges, mercenary troops, treachery, pillaging and all that chrome that may enlighten a wargame.
* new game system, operational-level, devoted to warfare in the XVIth century campaigns
* highly interactive sequence of play, focused on manoeuvre and careful planning
* various forms of combat: Major battles,Skirmishes, Sieges
* set of Exclusive Rules and specific rules and events for each campaign
* a 22" x 34" fine-art map , reproducing a part of XVIth northern Italy, based on an accurate study of ancient maps and sources
* gorgeous iconic counters representing all the main Capitani who fought there and the different combat units
* detailed (as it is possible) order of battle, with combat units differentiated by strength, maximum movement, quality and reliability
* very low counter density and limited play time
All is lost save Honour simule les...