Ce produit n'est plus en stock
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
extension pour World in Flames Final Edition
En achetant ce produit vous pouvez gagner jusqu'à 9 points de fidélité. Votre panier totalisera 9 points de fidélité pouvant être transformé(s) en un bon de réduction de 0,90 €.
réédition de l'extension mech in flames originellement parue pour WiF 5ème édition.
- 200 pions
- tableau de résultat des combats
attention, jeu en anglais.
édité par Australian Design Group
description éditeur :
2007 Mech in Flames is the completely revised 200 countersheet Mech in Flames expansion for World in Flames (initially included with the 1994 Annual) as well as one World in Flames Final combat chart.
2007 Mech in Flames adds engineers, mech and motorised corps and divisions, city based volunteers, Soviet Guards banner armies and divisions, early and late war aircraft, more exotic ships (e.g. the British monitors, the upgunned German Scharnhorsts and the French CVL conversions), supply units and forts and much much more. Everything you need to spice up your next game of WiF.
2007 Mech in Flames is playable with both WiF5 and World in Flames: the final edition and has been completely revised to be fully compatible with WiF:Final. It also includes kit identifiers on the back of each counter so you know precisely which counter works with which kit (at last, some organisation!).
2007 Mech in Flames is available now for your next game of World in Flames
The new rules for 2007 Mech in Flames are:
1. Guards Banner divisions: Guards Banner (see WiF 22.4.14) divisions are the only units that may breakdown Guards Banner Armies. Guards Banner divisions breakdown a Guards Banner Army in the same manner as ordinary divisions (see WiF 22.4.1). They may also enter play by promotion (see WiF 22.4.14) but not by normal production (see WiF 13.6). When destroyed, they are placed back into their force pool and are available to be promoted or to breakdown other Guards Banner Armies in future.
2. All Commonwealth Set Ups: Where any World in Flames set-up (see WiF 24) instructs the Commonwealth to set up a C-47, they instead set up any available Commonweath ATR (chosen randomly).
3. City based volunteers: All units with the name of a city on their back are city based volunteers (see WiF 22.4.8)
4. MiF Ships: All naval units are available to be built from the year they become available. The Japanese replacement carriers are alternatives to those provided in Ships in Flames. Japan can replace the Japanese battleships with either the SiF or MiF (historical) ones, not both.
The Commonwealth World War I monitors (Roberts if playing Classic WiF, or the Terror and Erebus if playing with Ships in Flames) set up in the United Kingdom in all scenarios involving the Western European map. They are removed from play in all other scenarios. Furthermore in all scenarios starting after Sep/Oct 1941, the Terror is no longer available (this was the turn she was sunk). The other 2 monitors are placed in the construction pool in Western European scenarios commencing the calendar year following the monitors available date, and on the map in the United Kingdom in all Western European scenarios commencing two or more calendar years after.
Lot comprenant 5 blisters de la vague 3 de X-Wing seconde édition.
Nagaraja est un jeu de course tactique pour deux joueurs. Ses mécaniques...
Cette extension pour Potion Explosion permet des parties à 5 - 6 joueurs.
extension pour World in Flames Final...