Warning: Last items in stock!
1914 is a game of World War I conflict simulation at the strategic level. It recalls the most decisive battles fought by Germany on the Western in 1914. Although based on historical events and battles, the players in command of the two factions can modify the evolution of World War I
By buying this product you can collect up to 29 loyalty points. Your cart will total 29 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,90 €.
The game is recommended for two or three players, but has a good solitaire suitability.
Developed with a system of wooden blocks and cubes and played out over a 64x86 cm multicolor mapboard, with more than 200 wooden components painted "A buratto", a technique usually adopted for painting car parts and accessories.
The rules are divided into two major sections which can be learned one at a time:
• The Game Rules introduce the basic concepts and enable players to start playing the game without too many rules to remember.
• The Optional Rules are for those who want to get the most out of the game, with rules for Surprise Attack, Retreat, Marne Offensive, British Fusiliers and more.
In 1914, 1 cm is approximately 27 km, a turn is 1 month long, and a full-strength counter represents a major military formation, normally corps size with some divisions.
The game must be played with "Fog of War" on (with the faces of wooden blocks hidden from the opponent).
The game includes:
· N° 1 heavy stock Mapboard 86 x 62 cm (Mounted Map in the Limited Edition)
· N° 1 16-Pages Rules Manual (N° 2 in the Limited Edition)
· N° 121 PVC Standard Stickers (+ N° 121 PVC Icon Stickers in the Limited Edition)
· N° 119 Wooden Unit Blocks
· N° 20 Wooden Cubes (Area Control)
· N° 19 White Wooden Cubes (Valour Point)
· N° 35 Wooden Disc (Fortress Garrison)
· N° 2 Rules Summary and Player Aids
· N° 1 White Wooden Initiative Disc
· N° 1 Yellow Wooden Turn Track Marker
a thick mounted map
1914 is a game of World War I...