This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
World in Flames is Australian Design group's international award winning game that is the strategic game of World War II. Five full-colour maps portray all the theatres of war: Europe, Russia, Africa, the Middle East, India, Asia, the Pacific, the Atlantic and (most importantly) Australia.
By buying this product you can collect up to 32 loyalty points. Your cart will total 32 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,20 €.
1400 counters represent the armies and corps, the aircraft carriers, the naval task forces and the air groups that took part. Everything you need to re-fight the greatest conflict in history.
Two to six players make the strategic decisions that decide the fate of nations. What forces to produce, where to commit them, when and how? No two games of World in Flames play the same, no strategy is foolproof, any decision may have unforseen, long-term consequences.
World in Flames contains all the latest top quality components, 1400 counters, 5 maps, 2 combat charts, one Production Circle and the comprehensive rules and scenarios booklets, that have been extensively updated and revised based on 2 million playing hours of the world's greatest game.
The World in Flames Classic game consists of:
• The World in Flames Rule Set;
• 1 additional A3 full-colour game chart;
• 4 large (574 x 820mm) full-colour maps covering most of the world (West Europe & Africa, East Europe & the middle east, Asia and the Pacific);
• 1 x A3 full-colour mini-map of America;
• 1400 counters representing all the armies, navies and air forces of World War II (counter sheets 1-6 & 24); and
• 2 ten-sided dice.
If you want to change the world then World in Flames is for you.
World in Flames is Australian Design...