out of stock - there is a delay for the shipping
Warning: Last items in stock!
The pack contains 2 new boards (84 and 12a/b) and 12 new scenarios
By buying this product you can collect up to 15 loyalty points. Your cart will total 15 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,50 €.
Following on the success of the two previous ASL Oktoberfest packs, ASLOK XXXIV takes a deep dive into the battles in France throughout Normandy and Brittany in the late spring and summer of 1944. From D-Day to the Falaise Pocket to the drive on Brest, these 12 scenarios explore the fierce fighting engaged in by the infantry, armor, and mechanized cavalry of the American, British, and Canadian forces attacking (and being counterattacked by) a wide range of German defenders, primarily fallschirmjäger and elite SS forces. The scenarios are created by veteran designers Pete Shelling, Bill Sisler, and Ted Wilcox and developed under the guidance of veteran playtesters and tournament directors Bret Hildebran and Bill Hayward. These scenarios will stretch your tactical knowledge and skills, with many different situations. Bocage features heavily (but far from exclusively). There is one night paradrop scenario, and one is an assault on a fortified gun battery, but none of the scenarios uses offboard artillery. Several scenarios feature combined arms on both sides, several more combined arms on only one side, and several are infantry only.
Two new boards were designed specifically for this pack and feature significantly in its scenarios. Board 84 features a large hill mass next to a small village with many hedges, numerous orchards, and scattered woods conveying a very claustrophobic rural terrain. Board 12a/b features a larger village with stone buildings partially surrounded by a board-length gully, with orchards, grainfields, and hedges throughout. Both boards show off the skill of artist Charlie Kibler. With great boards and great scenarios, Action Pack #14 is sure to be a winner.
Action Pack #14: ASL Oktoberfest XXXIV contains:
• one 8˝ × 22˝ geomorphic mapboard (board 84) and one 11˝ × 16˝ double-sided geomorphic mapboard (board 12a/b)
• twelve ASL scenarios:
• AP132 Night of Nights – 8 turns, 6 June 1944, Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, France
• AP133 Two The Hard Way – 7 turns, 9 June 1944, Azeville, France
• AP134 Death Takes a Toll – 6½ turns, 10 June 1944, Norrey-en-Bessin, France
• AP135 Fuller’s Folly – 6 turns, 12 June 1944, Hill 192, France
• AP136 Second To None – 6½ turns, 16 June 1944, Bérigny, France
• AP137 Fear Naught – 6½ turns, 26 June 1944, St. Manvieu-Norrey, France
• AP138 Red Horse Recon – 5½ turns, 8 July 1944, Goucherie, France
• AP139 Emergency Surgery – 6 turns, 4 August 1944, Chateau-Neuf, France
• AP140 Misty Morning Mayhem – 8½ turns, 7 August 1944, St. Barthélemy, France
• AP141 Currie’s Favor – 5½ turns, 19 August 1944, St. Lambert-sur-Dives, France
• AP142 The Closer – 5½ turns, 20 August 1944, St. Lambert-sur-Dives, France
• AP143 Late For Chow – 6½ turns, 29 August 1944, Kergoas, France
Beyond Valor is the first, and most important, of the Advanced Squad Leader modules.
YANKS is back, and better than ever, as it now includes the essential elements of PARATROOPER and 24 additional scenarios.
The pack contains 2 new boards (84...